If you have brought up a new Epson WF-3725 printer then you might a lot of questions right from how to unpack it carefully to how to setup Epson WF-3725 to how to connect Epson printer WF-3725 to router.
Well, if you are also looking for these answers and welcome to our website. This webpage of ours is completely dedicated to the Epson WF-3725 printer and we are going to discuss each and every detail of this printer with you guys.
So, sit back, relax and start learning about your new printer.
Step for connect Epson printer WF-3725
- Take the printer out of the box carefully without damaging it.
- Eliminate the security materials included in with the product.
- Put down the printer unit at its dedicated place and make sure it is not close to a window or not too hot.
- Take out all the other related stuff out of the box.
- Make sure to not unlock the ink cartridges till the time you are all set to place them inside the printer.
- Connect the power cord of the printer to the wall socket.
- Turn your printer on.
- Choose the language, country and time settings.
- Make sure to not connect it with your computer system yet.
Installing Ink Cartridges
- Open your printer to place the ink cartridges.
- Shake the ink cartridges gently.
- Load the ink cartridges.
- Make sure to align them well.
- Remove the caution tape as it will not let the ink flow out of the cartridge and hence the printer will not be able to print documents & photos.
- Make sure that your printer has ink cartridges installed well and then you can shut the control panel.
- Now you can lift the output tray to take the paper cassette out.
- In this next step, you have to side edge the guides all the way out and at the same time make sure that the front edge guide is established as per the size of the paper you are going to use.
- Place the paper making sure that the printable side of the paper faces down.
- Gently shift the edge guides against the paper.
- Place the paper cassette flat and put down the output tray.
- Make sure to remove the yellow tape from the ink cartridges.
- Also ensure that you have not removed any other tapes or seal as this may lead to ink leakage.
- The green chip present on the ink cartridges is not to be touched.
Establishing Wireless Connection
In maximum of the cases, the printer software installer is automatically going to install the wireless connection. In case if this attempt fails due to any reason, you can do the same manually by entering your network name or the SSID along with password, passphrase or passcode. Enter the credentials carefully as they are case sensitive.