Aside from the Epson printer being a device which is highly recommended by people and has received high ratings, it is also something which is sought after by customers and experts alike owing to the many connection option it offers. This means that it can be used through a number of devices and operating system softwares. This goes on to ensure you have a simpler process when using the device and are able to access it from which ever device you choose to.
The process to connect your Epson printer to a Mac setup is simple and requires you to do the following things. Make sure that you follow them to the last bit.
- First thing to remember when starting our with this is to have a good network connect. Check with the help of your devices whether the internet etc. is working properly in place. This should also help you later for downloading and other things.
- Make sure that once the connection part of the device is conﬁrmed then you look at the start here sheet on it and look for the option which says manuals and printer.
- Once you have clicked on this, then you can move on to checking whether or not the printer device is suitable for running the printer setup utility scan. Once you do this, then you get a few pages on the screen which show you the agreements and pages you have to sign for them to continue.
- There are a few license pages which have to include the agreement on which you click ok and allow for the setup process to continue. Make sure you give it the time it needs to ﬁnish the install method and then proceed forward.
- You will also get the printer registration box on the page which you will have to ﬁll in properly along with the details required. After this, give it some time to load and the process to complete.