Epson printer are one of the most famous and popular printer brands in the international market. One of the biggest reasons for this kind of fan following is the photo printing capability offered by Epson printers in comparison to other printer brands. The Epson printers are specially designed for producing high quality images and documents. One is thing which is really unique about in all the printer models of Epson printer is that they have some specific functionality in each of their printer models which makes them the most preferred brand in the printer market.
If you also brought a new Epson printer recently, and is still figuring out how to install Epson printer driver on mac system, then you need not to worry any more. In this article we are going to answer all your questions regarding driver installation on mac for any Epson printer.
Steps for Installing Epson Printer Driver on Mac Computer
- For starting the download and installation process, the very first step required is to turn on your Mac computer.
- Now for the next step, you need to visit the official website of the printer manufacturer, Epson printers in this case, and need to enter the model’s number/ name of your Epson printer.
- This will redirect you to the printer driver file supported by your printer model.
- You need to click on the download button for let the Epson connectivity printer service utility to run.
- The next step is to click on the continue button to proceed with the installation process.
- You will be provided with some terms on your Mac system screen and you have to agree them all simply by clicking the option provided.
- Select the agree option for continue the process.
- Now an install option will appear on your screen and you need to click on that and then need to click on the close option for a smooth running of the process.
- In the next step, you are supposed to select the product and keep on moving further.
- Select the registration of your Epson printer and then click on the next button.
- Now, you can see a message on your Mac system screen which will state connect the Epson with the registered Epson, you need to click on the ok button.
- After completion of these steps, you need to accept all the terms & conditions that you can see appearing on your screen and then hit the ok option.
- Here, at this step, it is compulsory to have an Epson account. If you have one already, move forward and if you don’t have an Epson account, then you have to create one at this step.
- Now, click on the close option.
Updating Epson Printer Driver
Any printer wants its driver and firmware to be up to date and work efficiently. It is important for the smooth working of any printer. Outdated or the incorrect versions of driver can also cause trouble for your Mac system as well. So, there are two ways to correct this and keep the driver up to date. These methods have been mentioned below:
Manually –For this method, you have to visit the web page for the Epson printer support and search for the printer driver by entering your Epson printer model number, supported by the Mac operating system version. After getting it, download the drivers manually to your system. Once the downloading gets completed, double click it to open the file and follow the instructions to install the printer driver in your Mac system.
Automatically –If you are new to all this and don’t have enough knowledge to do everything manually then you can also update the printer driver automatically. You can easily update the drivers for your printer automatically using Driver Easy. This tool automatically identifies your computer and finds the suitable drivers for your system. You can update the drivers for free or with the pro version of the tool without any hazzle.
Read Also: HOW TO CONNECT WPS PIN ON EPSON PRINTER